The IGen4 increases success rate, and takes digital printing productivity, automation and quality to a whole new level.
The iGen4 is the perfect solution to compliment your traditional offset printing as it matches your commercial printing output to the right digital printing technology efficiently and cost effectively. A true KPI of the IGen 4 is when your customers visit you every time and you have the right digital printing system to meet their requirements quickly and effortlessly.
About The Printer
The Xerox IGen4 digital press
The iGen4 uses innovative digital printing technology combined with powerful automation to deliver the world’s most productive cut sheet digital press with 25-35% productivity gains, higher monthly volumes, and high definition image quality to capture more pages and profit.
The iGen4 is completely unique as it has the ability to print on oversized sheets as large as 364 x 572 mm. This means:
1. The IGen 4 digital press printer gives you productivity other printers can’t and the IGen 4 spec of 364x 572 mm sheet allows you to achieve better margins on each job by producing more in less time.
2. The Igen4 digital printing system also gives commercial printers jobs that other printing equipment doesn’t have. This is because the iGen4 digital print press can produce applications that few others can, opening up a whole new segment of business for you to target which is un-touchable by competition.
The iGen4 digital press allows a variety of print finishing devises to run inline, producing booklets, perfect binding, lay flats and profits. The iGen4 digital printer has the flexibility to do more jobs and open the door of opportunity; the iGen4 digital press delivers outstanding high definition quality on the industry’s widest variety of media.
“Going green” can be viewed as an obligation to some companies but at Xeretec we see it as an opportunity at the simplest level to do the right thing. From a business perspective, it gives us the opportunity to lock out competitors and to do more with companies who share a concern for the environment.
The iGen4 digital press is an environmentally better choice for many reasons:
• 97% of iGen4 components are recyclable or re-manufacturable.
• iGen4 adheres to EU RoHS-compliant restrictions on the use of hazardous substances.
• Dry inks are non-toxic and have closed containers with a transfer efficiency rate of near to 100%.
• iGen4 doesn’t generate or use alcohols, chlorinated solvents, acids, or flammable materials.
Alternatively, click here to see how the IGen4 Digital press has helped printing firm MPD Offset invest in the future by meeting customer demand for smaller print runs.