The Versant 2100 is the latest and exciting digital colour production engine which closes a gap within the production market. Replacing the Docucolor 8080 digital colour press, the Versant 2100 falls between the entry level production J75 and the very successful high end colour 800/100, opening up new revenue streams for commercial printers across the globe.
This innovative digital colour press has a host of automotive features that have only been previously available on the flagship Xerox iGen and Colour 1000 models. Boosting productivity, the Versant 2100 engine eliminates time consuming tasks through its advanced automated functionalities.
Call 0800 074 8136 or click here to send us an email!
About The Printer
Who’s it for?
- Customers with light production engines who want more productivity and flexibility
- Mid-level production customers looking for more automation and quality
- Off-set firms entering the digital market
What are the main benefits?
- Higher speed- runs of 100ppm with stock up to 300gsm and 80ppm with 350gsm stocks
- Accepts wider range of media- linen, poly, vinyl, and magnets are supported plus complete lines of finishing options are also available
- Greater automation- Automated color quality suite automates critical press functions such as calibration, destination profiling, image to media alignment and colour management.
- Superior Quality- Off-set like quality with new low gloss EA ‘dry ink’ toner and smoother tones possible with 10-bit imaging depth
- Stock management- Stock Library Manager simplifies stock management and is now integrated with each of the digital print servers.
Alternately, to speak to a Graphic Communications Specialist today click here.
- Brand : Xerox
- B&W : Yes
- Colour : Yes